DPI PPR-C Pipes and Fitting System can be used for potablele installations inside houses, high rise buildings, hotels, hospitals and virtually all types of commercial and residential buildings.
Made from polypropylene, DPI pipes and fittings are extensively used in food and medical industries owing to their ‘harmless and safe’ properties.
A random copolymer grade of polypropylene called PPR-C was especially developed for engineering applications with certain stringent requirements. PPR-C is characterized by excellent physical and chemical properties even at elevated temperatures. Compression strength, elasticity, corrosion, chemical and heat resistance are just some of its properties. DPI PPR-C system has proven its high resilience even at the most extreme conditions. These factors and more, make DPI PPR-C the ideal material for the delivery of potable hot and cold water in your home, office or factory.
PPR-C Pipe & Fitting Systems are used in:
- Potable installations inside houses, high rise buildings, hotels, hospitals and virtually all types of commercial and residential buildings.
- Factories with high-pressure water and compressed air circuits.
- Rain drainage and collection systems.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gyms and their water filtration circuits and water installations.
- Piping networks for all types of irrigation and agriculture applications and pressurized networks.
- Piping networks for all types for industrial applications for the delivery of aggressive chemicals including many acidic, alkaline and other reactive
and corrosive chemicals.
- Piping networks for all types of chilled water application and cooling systems networks.
- Piping networks for heating installations from the boiler outlets or water heating unit up to the individual radiators or heat exchangers.
- Connections from municipality mains to the tanks and reservoirs.
- Boilers and radiator connections and networks.
DPI Pipe Series
Doctor Plastic Industries
Opp. Brighto Paint Factory, Majid Street, Bara Dari Road, Shahdara Lahore.